Thursday, June 9, 2011

The reconstruction of Colonel Sanders Secret Recipe - What's the secret?

There are some dishes that just absolutely to-die-for. You know, you get a strong desire out of thin air when you are in your sweats, relax in the comfort of your own home - and realize you will never make as good as the real thing. Colonel Sanders Secret Recipe for KFC is one of them.

So one night, I told myself to try to make this dish. I decided to try the KFC site for some useful tips - intimidated to grow only more so! The secret recipeis protected by high-tech security measures and locked in a safe somewhere!

Pressure Cooker

Instead of growing discouraged, I decided to give Colonel Sanders a run for his money. I was determined to Erholu the secret recipe. I did not "come close" to or not. I wanted to beat Colonel Sanders Secret Recipe --- but in the comfort of your own home, without trudging through the snow, a Drive-Thru!

I tried everything to get the perfect blend of spicesperfect taste, perfect structure, delicate golden brown, plump and juicy. I came close to giving up.

But, alas! Then I found --- "secret recipe" cookbooks (you guessed it), including the Colonel Sanders secret recipe. Now I can enjoy comfort foods whenever you want - at home, and made by myself!

Here's a taste of what is in this book, I believe this is the tip of the iceberg!

Ingredients

* 1 egg, beaten

* 2 cups milk

* 2 cupsFlour

* 4 teaspoons salt

* 2 teaspoon black pepper

* 1 teaspoon msg (monosodium glutamate, you can use Accent flavor enhancer)

* 6 cups Crisco cooking oil

* 2 roasting chickens, skin, cut into 6 pieces each

Directions

1. In a small bowl, combine the egg and milk.

2. In another bowl, mix the remaining four dry ingredients.

3. Dip each chicken in a mixture of milk until fully moistened. Roll the moistened chickeninto the flour mixture until completely coated.

4. Pour the oil in pressure cooker and heat over medium heat for about 400

5. In groups of 4 or 5 drops of chicken in the oil and lock the cover in place. When steam begins shooting through the pressure release, set the timer for 10 minutes.

6. After 10 minutes the pressure, according to the manufacturer responsible for removing ions, and the chicken on paper towels or a metal frame, exhaust.

7. Repeat withremaining chicken.

The reconstruction of Colonel Sanders Secret Recipe - What's the secret?

doulton ceramic water filter candle

No comments:

Post a Comment